Thursday, October 17, 2013

OOTD: Witching Hour

with tags.jpg
nwtscollage.jpg
IMG_8910.JPG
IMG_8955.JPG
bnw.jpg

Combats: Military boots designed to be worn by soldiers during actual combat or combat training as opposed to during parades and other ceremonial duties. 

I know, I know, I haven't been posting - but to my defense, Architecture is a really intense program guys! If you've been following my instagram, you'll know that I've been posting photos of my project. It's literally all the photos I have on my phone now - 3D models of buildings and landscape. I'm going to try and bring my camera to school more often so I can post more outfit photos for you guys. Thankfully, my friend offered to take outfit photos for me (pictured above)! So, I really appreciate that and want to thank her for the shots we took.

What I wore in this post is this black dress I got from Nasty Gal, and black combats from forever 21. I love clothes with surprise cut outs, or low-backs and this particular dress is cut lower at the back. It sits perfectly, right on my waist. It is called the Lydia dress, and I cannot recommend it enough for you guys to purchase one for yourself! 

I've also been crushing on combats and other booties lately, so I've got a couple pairs coming in the mail right now. Hopefully I can show it to you guys soon!

Ciao,
Tammie.

2 comments:

  1. i just blogwalking and found your blog in google search and i think this blog is very nice blog...

    good design and well maintenance, except about me page and featured..

    where is 2014? keep on blogging...

    @KataAwank

    Wisata Murah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really adore your OOTDs. Im just wondering what camera do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.